m e m o r y
about stuffs links home twitter


secrets sunday
Sunday 14 October 2012 | 00:10 | 0 comments

Tumblr_m7m53xtubc1rpt9amo1_500_large

I want to be where you are.  
True love doesn't mean being inseparable.
It means being seperated and nothing changes.
Have you ever loved someone so much and wanted to tell them how
 they make you feel but just couldn’t find the right words to tell 
them exactly how you feel? Plenty of us that have experienced love have 
experienced the same thing and trust me you aren’t alone. When we 
love someone it is hard to put into words these feelings because 
love is such a complicated emotion. Even though we may not know 
exactly the words to say to describe love we still must give our 
best try at doing this as often as possible.

1269888122175519_large
 
 Yesterday, someone asked me why I was so sure that this is true love.
My reply: I don't know. I never felt like this before, and have never 

 tried to give so much before. I'm leaving the rest to fate.
I think fate plays this very amusing yet important role in everything that happens. 
I mean, what governs that you'd meet him and her but not him and her? 
What makes you like him and not him?

And these days, I always feel that you cannot go against fate. It's like, you can 
do as much as you can, try as much as you want, but what fate has in store for 
you, that you cannot change. If it's fated that he won't love you, it's it.

So all you can do, is just try your best, in great hope that maybe fate has a 
candified-rainbow end for you.

And this is why, this time round, I've been giving so much, trying my best, 
hoping that maybe fate will be kind to me afterall.

And even if fate turns its back against me, I won't regret. 
Because, only when you've tried, will you not regret.


Take the chance, grab the opportunity, do that leap of faith.
I'll be there to catch you if you fall.

You, yes you!
Tumblr_lwvrdovwez1r8xaiso1_400_large

Do what makes you happy.
Be with who makes you smile.
Laugh as much as you breathe and love
as long as you live.